Do unto others…
Some good ideas when practicing Yoga
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class here so we can chat about your specific needs. We are a small studio because we like to know where you are on your journey and what your specific needs are. Then in future arrive 5 to 10 minutes before classes generally so you can settle in and we can START ON TIME to honour each other’s time.
- Please try not to eat for at least 2 hours before a class. Doing Yoga on a full tummy is very uncomfortable and not productive.
- Please put your cell phone off and away. Not on silent, OFF.
- When some one is finding a posture challenging, don’t offer advice during the class, you are not the teacher. Focus on your own practice. This is why we are a small studio, so we can give each Yogi the attention they need.
- Please pay your fees on time. Do unto others.
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN!