Do unto others…
Some good ideas when practicing Yoga
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class here so we can chat about your specific needs. We are a small studio because we like to know where you are on your journey and what your specific needs are. Then in future arrive 5 to 10 minutes before classes generally so you can settle in and we can START ON TIME to honour each other’s time.
- Please try not to eat for at least 2 hours before a class. Doing Yoga on a full tummy is very uncomfortable and not productive.
- Please put your cell phone off and away. Not on silent, OFF.
- When some one is finding a posture challenging, don’t offer advice during the class, you are not the teacher and while your intention is to be helpful, it can sometimes be harmful. Focus on your own practice. This is why we are a small studio, so we can give each Yogi the attention they need.
- Please pay your fees on time. Do unto others.
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN!